PPG

gartmore
Posted 26/08/2010 - 08:40 Link
Is anyone else having difficulty viewing the PPG site? For the past two days all I get is a black screen with the copyright message on the left. Maybe its a problem with my flash player but I can view the artists page OK.

I noticed on the Pentax Facebook page that they are saying the gallery has 2000 pictures in the queue and sometimes there are as many as 5000.
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Algernon
Posted 26/08/2010 - 09:03 Link
I always have trouble viewing the PPG site That's why I rarely ever bother. Absolute disgrace for a major camera manufacturer. They need to change it to something along the lines of Smugmug
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
bforbes
Posted 26/08/2010 - 09:26 Link
I don't know if it's relevant but I've just had a pop up to download a new version of flash player.
johnwhit
Posted 26/08/2010 - 09:35 Link
bforbes wrote:
I don't know if it's relevant but I've just had a pop up to download a new version of flash player.
Same here, no problems with PPG before or after though

John
PPG link

In LBA hiatus.
snappychappy
Posted 26/08/2010 - 10:26 Link
Never used it, link to site please?
snappychappy
Posted 26/08/2010 - 10:27 Link
No wait.............found it.
snappychappy
Posted 26/08/2010 - 10:32 Link
Wish I hadn't found it now, stunning images but the interface takes over 30 seconds to load images. And I have a reasonably fast connection.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo