Pentax X70
Posted 09/06/2010 - 23:35
Link
The ship is a great shot, I remember the guy (in the last one) when he started out.
Regards
Regards
Colin
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
Posted 09/06/2010 - 23:36
Link
She doesn't look anything like Don King, is it Sherrie Hewson?
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 10/06/2010 - 00:32
Link
Those are pretty decent, I asume they are all the more remarkable because she isn't a photographer?
Nice shot of the famous dude I can't help but notice the superimposed '02' in the bottom right. i didn't know cameras still did that
Nice shot of the famous dude I can't help but notice the superimposed '02' in the bottom right. i didn't know cameras still did that
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 10/06/2010 - 08:17
Link
Pentaxophile wrote:
That Don King is quite a character!
Looks more like a T. Jones to me! That Don King is quite a character!
I can't pick that first shot though Jack - can you give me a clue please?
Posted 10/06/2010 - 09:37
Link
Mr Jones used to live along the road from me when I was a youthette. In a remarkably normal looking detached house, with no security or high walls or anything. Saw him on occasion in the local shops too. Always comes across as a nice bloke.
I am slightly jealous of you wife's mate, meeting him and having a world cruise.
But I suspect the thought (of both) is better than the reality.
No doubt if I showed the photo of the boat to my eldest he would be able to identify it. He is currently sailing and out of internet reach though.
I am slightly jealous of you wife's mate, meeting him and having a world cruise.
But I suspect the thought (of both) is better than the reality.
No doubt if I showed the photo of the boat to my eldest he would be able to identify it. He is currently sailing and out of internet reach though.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1450 posts
18 years
you might recognize someone in the 3rd photo,
Jack.
[IMG]http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq253/jackitec/bridge.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq253/jackitec/ship-1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq253/jackitec/pat.jpg[/IMG]