follow the donkey
Posted 07/06/2010 - 22:01
Link
"Let your poop daubed keeps rise to the skies", they cry on Fistral beach.
And W.C.Fields about water, "I don't drink water...."
And W.C.Fields about water, "I don't drink water...."
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 07/06/2010 - 22:33
Link
I don't get this image but the reds are too vibrant and I am unsure why you have that dead space on the left. On the right I could understand.
What are they feeding those donkeys?
Mike
What are they feeding those donkeys?
Mike
---------------------------------------------------
You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
Posted 08/06/2010 - 07:50
Link
mikew wrote:
I was suggesting you desaturate the reds a bit as they glare. RAW or JPEG? If JEPG then almost certainly the camera's PP will have adjusted the saturation.
Mike
Had a little play. Everything JPEG Mike, my life is either too short or I'm too busy for RAW.I was suggesting you desaturate the reds a bit as they glare. RAW or JPEG? If JEPG then almost certainly the camera's PP will have adjusted the saturation.
Mike

Regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 08/06/2010 - 10:32
Link
It wouldn't be red for long, eh! (why the long face donkey...)
Posted 08/06/2010 - 12:31
Link
I think you should colour pop the turd
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 08/06/2010 - 13:42
Link
thoughton wrote:
I think you should colour pop the turd
I nearly dropped my icecream!!!! Stop!I think you should colour pop the turd
Duotone it for this week's comp.
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 10/06/2010 - 09:15
Link
Mike is right. That looks more bovine than equine. If it did originate from the ass, the poor beast needs Lomotil.
G
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
the beach
also immune to metal detectors.
Regards