Pentax Users Forum Help

patrickt

Link Posted 28/07/2009 - 16:10
I visit another forum, Pentax Users, and they're requesting more information before I can use the forum. Unfortunately, their site insists I have an MSN handle and if I do I don't remember it. But, I can't send them an email saying I can't provide the information until I've provided the information I don't have.

If anyone else visits that forum, would you ask them to put the "contact us" outside the loop so I can email them?

Gwyn

Link Posted 28/07/2009 - 16:19
I don't use that forum. Not set up by a certain person banned from here was it?
You can always set up a new MSN account if you really want to join it, but it seems a strange way of doing things to me. Unless it is not a forum but a message board like you get on Yahoo too.

ttk

Link Posted 28/07/2009 - 17:23
Gwyn wrote:
I don't use that forum. Not set up by a certain person banned from here was it?
You can always set up a new MSN account if you really want to join it, but it seems a strange way of doing things to me. Unless it is not a forum but a message board like you get on Yahoo too.

The person you are refering to has a open forum and not tied to a camera brand as here.
Tel,

Gwyn

Link Posted 28/07/2009 - 18:19
It was intended as a joke Tel. I should have put a smiley by it.

Anyway as I said Patrick you can make a new MSN account without any problems to get you into the forum.

johnriley

Link Posted 28/07/2009 - 21:41
And let's also just put the lid on it there please.

baldrick

Link Posted 29/07/2009 - 11:37
Hullo Patrickt, I just went through adding more info to that forum and I don`t think the MSN handle is required, I don`t have one and I had no problem logging on.
Simmo
Pentax K20d,Pentax DA16-45,Pentax DAL55-300,Sigma18-200,Sigma 150-500
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.