Pentax LX 2000
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
354 posts
17 years
esher,
surrey
I vaguely remember that my first LX (bought in Kuwait) had a UK price of 900 pounds, body only, no lens or viewfinder. So that was 1982, makes the above price cheap!
I still have two with all the add on's and viewfinders. One has a sticking mirror, the other is fine. Served me well over the years. I don't recall the originals in chrome finish? Mine are black.
Also, there was a Ltd edition with 18 carat gold plate, inc lens.
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/pentaxlx/Pentax_LX_Gold/...
Hens Teeth and more than a Picasso...
DIGITAL - Nikon : D300 - 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED AF-S VR DX