Pentax K20D test
Posted 02/04/2008 - 02:39
Link
The URL seems incomplete, but for what its worth, a Google translation link is here:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.focus-numerique.com%2Ftest-51%2Fpentax-k20d-test-presentation-caracteristiques-1.html&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
I'm sure it will be interesting to see the mutated translation anyway...
I like the section on "food storage"...
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.focus-numerique.com%2Ftest-51%2Fpentax-k20d-test-presentation-caracteristiques-1.html&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
I'm sure it will be interesting to see the mutated translation anyway...
I like the section on "food storage"...
Posted 02/04/2008 - 08:19
Link
It's the weight... 828g "without purpose". I hope that isn't the case
Matt
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 02/04/2008 - 09:01
Link
The sample photos at the end are quite terrible.
G
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 02/04/2008 - 12:32
Link
Quote:
The sample photos at the end are quite terrible.
G
Perhaps they were taken in French and google translator has mussed up the translation?The sample photos at the end are quite terrible.
G
Can anyone see in French?
you don't have to be mad to post here
but it does help
but it does help
Posted 02/04/2008 - 17:24
Link
For what I read, I can tell you Google translation isn't too s__t hot. I think my dog could do a better job than that.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1603 posts
18 years
North of Montreal,Quebec,
Canada
[/url]http://www.focus-numerique.com/test-51/pentax-k20d-test