Pentax K-1 II has arrived.

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 28/03/2018 - 09:52
Morning all,

We've just had a delivery of the Pentax K-1 II.

We are currently working through our pre-order list and are contacting everyone. I think there will be a couple spare which will go live on the website shortly....

I'm still waiting on the delivery of the refurbished stock and will update once this has been received by us.

Any questions then please ask.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

vic cross

Link Posted 28/03/2018 - 16:44
What do you mean by refurbished stock. Cheers Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

barkin

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 28/03/2018 - 17:00
Hi Vic,

For speed, I've copied the text we use on refurbished products on our website.

The term 'refurbished' refers to products that have been returned to the manufacturer for any of a number of reasons, like if a retail store opens a product for showcasing and it is not purchased, or if an item was returned by a consumer after short-term use either being unwanted or with a minor fault then it's sent back to the manufacturer to be factory reconditioned. Once returned to the manufacturer, the entire item is completely checked to assure it meets all factory specifications and is quality tested again. Products may be supplied in the original boxes which will be a little tatty, or a new plain black box.

Every item is individually checked / processed and is 100% functional with 2 years warranty.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

vic cross

Link Posted 28/03/2018 - 17:29
I kknow what refurbished means. What I meant was what is the refurbished stock. Cheers. Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

edin_togger

Link Posted 28/03/2018 - 19:00
vic cross wrote:
I kknow what refurbished means. What I meant was what is the refurbished stock. Cheers. Vic.

From Chris @ SRS
Quote:
We've bought the entire refurbished / demo stock from Ricoh Europe... All will be supplied with a 2 year warranty, the same as 'new' items.

This is due to be delivered in the next couple of days and includes cameras and lenses. It is a very large shipment of stock. Cameras include K-1, K-3 II, K-3, KP, K-70, K-S2, K-50, K-S1, K-5 II etc Lenses will include most of the full-frame range and many of the Limiteds / APS-C

Mike-P

Link Posted 28/03/2018 - 19:08
Hi Chris.

Do you have an end date for the trade in deal on the K-II yet (for those of us that are waiting for a review before deciding in which direction to go) ?

Thanks.
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

Defragged

Link Posted 28/03/2018 - 21:01
vic cross wrote:

Stock that's brought to simmer again and a few more ingredients added!
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!

ilovesaabs

Link Posted 28/03/2018 - 23:35
Mike-P wrote:
Hi Chris.

Do you have an end date for the trade in deal on the K-II yet (for those of us that are waiting for a review before deciding in which direction to go) ?

Thanks.

Or to save up the pennies
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 29/03/2018 - 11:37
Mike-P wrote:
Hi Chris.

Thanks.

Mike - we can offer this until the end of April.

Follow us on Facebook

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 29/03/2018 - 12:13
vic cross wrote:

We are still awaiting the delivery. Should hopefully be here today.

Once its here, I'll update the thread.

Follow us on Facebook

LennyBloke

Link Posted 29/03/2018 - 14:17
I know it's been said many times before, but the service from SRS is "spot on".....

Email from Chris yesterday morning to advise K1-II has arrived, a couple of PM's to sort out PX's, a call to Paul (also very helpful chap), then 30 mins ago a Parcel arrived from SRS along with a collection of a few of my things.

Couldn't be more straightforward - Thanks Guys
LennyBloke

derek897

Link Posted 29/03/2018 - 15:28
LennyBloke wrote:
I know it's been said many times before, but the service from SRS is "spot on".....

Email from Chris yesterday morning to advise K1-II has arrived, a couple of PM's to sort out PX's, a call to Paul (also very helpful chap), then 30 mins ago a Parcel arrived from SRS along with a collection of a few of my things.

Can't wait to hear what you think of it, happy shooting 👍👍👍👍
I know what i like, If not always why.

BarneyL

Link Posted 29/03/2018 - 18:57
Will the new D-FA* 50mm/1.4 also be available for pre order?
K-3 II, DA 16-85, DA 55-300 PLM, FA 43, D-FA 100mm WR, few S-M-C Takumars

robbiec

Link Posted 29/03/2018 - 20:06
LennyBloke wrote:

And? ☺️
Noise at the various ISOs.. Handheld PixelShift... Tell me everything
Congrats on delivery and agree completely with your assessment of SRS. Spot on is very apt!
My Gallery
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.