Pentax 645 adapters

Posted 08/10/2012 - 09:31 Link
Just purchased the 645 body and wanted to know if there are any good adapters out there that I could buy other lens for eg Mamiya/Hasselblad etc

Thanks
johnriley
Posted 08/10/2012 - 09:33 Link
There is an adapter to fit Pentax 67 lenses.

SRB Griturn would be able to advise on anything else that's available, although I suspect we are in expensive territory here, not casual dabbling.
Best regards, John
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 08/10/2012 - 09:43 Link
Hasselblad lenses can be used, but Mamiya ones can't, due to registration length differences. Check ebay for adapters, though I've no idea of quality or cost.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo