On Vacation
Posted 24/08/2009 - 11:57
Link
leaving PEI today.
will be back in Montreal in a day or two!
will be back in Montreal in a day or two!
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 24/08/2009 - 16:26
Link
I could make plenty of comments about you, the tour guide and crabs ... but I will leave it to your imagination!
.
K20D, *istD, MZ-S, Super-A, ME Super, MX
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, DA* 300,
DA 50-200, FA 24-90, FA 20-35,
M 400-600, A 50 f1.4, A 28 f2.8, A 70-210, M 35-80, M 50 f1.7
A x2S teleconverter and a few others ...
K20D, *istD, MZ-S, Super-A, ME Super, MX
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, DA* 300,
DA 50-200, FA 24-90, FA 20-35,
M 400-600, A 50 f1.4, A 28 f2.8, A 70-210, M 35-80, M 50 f1.7
A x2S teleconverter and a few others ...
Posted 25/08/2009 - 09:57
Link
Any more photos of the tour guide?
)
)
Z-1p, K-1, P50
F50 1.7. SMC-FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. HD-FA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon, and a Canon T70.
F50 1.7. SMC-FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. HD-FA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon, and a Canon T70.
Posted 26/08/2009 - 04:03
Link
Well I'm in Montreal now....will try to get some sleep tonite...
going home tommorow...
going home tommorow...
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 26/08/2009 - 12:22
Link
went tree climbing...

I coulda sworn I heard people chanting "Fall, fall, fall" but it isn't fall, the leaves haven't changed yet!

our boy trying to keep up with me!


I coulda sworn I heard people chanting "Fall, fall, fall" but it isn't fall, the leaves haven't changed yet!

our boy trying to keep up with me!

Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 26/08/2009 - 12:37
Link
Pwynnej wrote:
Any more photos of the tour guide?
)
yep there are... I must say, the boat tour was excellent family fun, and yes, the young lady had the prettiest eyes... I wish I could've shot her in the studio.... but time and circumstance didn't permit
Any more photos of the tour guide?
)
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 26/08/2009 - 14:45
Link
I just had a coffee with Don. I must say his wife is pretty good looking too.
Yves (another one of those crazy Canucks)
Posted 28/08/2009 - 07:15
Link
Just got home safe and sound!
will post again soon!
Coffee with Yves was great! you really made our short visit to Montreal great! Was great to meet you!
will post again soon!
Coffee with Yves was great! you really made our short visit to Montreal great! Was great to meet you!
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 28/08/2009 - 10:45
Link
pentaxian450 wrote:
I just had a coffee with Don. I must say his wife is pretty good looking too.
Photos!!
I just had a coffee with Don. I must say his wife is pretty good looking too.
Z-1p, K-1, P50
F50 1.7. SMC-FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. HD-FA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon, and a Canon T70.
F50 1.7. SMC-FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. HD-FA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon, and a Canon T70.
Posted 28/08/2009 - 12:15
Link
Don wrote:
I wish I could've shot her in the studio
Is that a euphemism?
I wish I could've shot her in the studio
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 28/08/2009 - 14:30
Link
coffee with Yves...
due to a carefully planned visit (no plans at all) we didn't give or get much time to connect with Mac or Yves...
but Yves did go out of his way to meet for coffee.... and do we feel blessed for that! So sorry to have missed Mac, who was out of town at the time we went through...
We had a quick coffee at the hotel, then followed Yves to his place of employment, to meet some of his family...
Yves and his father showed us around the family business! My wife may have been tempted to run off with Yves charming father, but me an my boys managed to hang onto our only female this trip...
Thhank you so much for the advice and help Yves!
Yves got us safely off to the subways with proper maps and directions, and was kind enough to let us leave our vehicle at thier business so we could go explore Old Montreal! Wow were we grateful for that! Old Montreal is no place for a tourist to be driving around, trying to find parking!!! Montreal should be paying you for promoting tourism, Yves!!! We'll be back...no kids, on the motorcycle, with more time to plan and explore next time!!!
due to a carefully planned visit (no plans at all) we didn't give or get much time to connect with Mac or Yves...
but Yves did go out of his way to meet for coffee.... and do we feel blessed for that! So sorry to have missed Mac, who was out of town at the time we went through...
We had a quick coffee at the hotel, then followed Yves to his place of employment, to meet some of his family...
Yves and his father showed us around the family business! My wife may have been tempted to run off with Yves charming father, but me an my boys managed to hang onto our only female this trip...
Thhank you so much for the advice and help Yves!
Yves got us safely off to the subways with proper maps and directions, and was kind enough to let us leave our vehicle at thier business so we could go explore Old Montreal! Wow were we grateful for that! Old Montreal is no place for a tourist to be driving around, trying to find parking!!! Montreal should be paying you for promoting tourism, Yves!!! We'll be back...no kids, on the motorcycle, with more time to plan and explore next time!!!
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 28/08/2009 - 14:51
Link
Don wrote:
Just got home safe and sound!
will post again soon!
Coffee with Yves was great! you really made our short visit to Montreal great! Was great to meet you!
Of the two of us, I thought I was the only one flying.
Just got home safe and sound!
will post again soon!
Coffee with Yves was great! you really made our short visit to Montreal great! Was great to meet you!
Yves (another one of those crazy Canucks)
Posted 28/08/2009 - 14:56
Link
Don,
you should have left your wife there and then taken your son on a tour of the various lap dancing bars! Some of them don't mind photography either - as we found on a trip there a couple of years back. A local colleague (female) actually took us round several of them and most charges went on expenses!
you should have left your wife there and then taken your son on a tour of the various lap dancing bars! Some of them don't mind photography either - as we found on a trip there a couple of years back. A local colleague (female) actually took us round several of them and most charges went on expenses!
.
K20D, *istD, MZ-S, Super-A, ME Super, MX
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, DA* 300,
DA 50-200, FA 24-90, FA 20-35,
M 400-600, A 50 f1.4, A 28 f2.8, A 70-210, M 35-80, M 50 f1.7
A x2S teleconverter and a few others ...
K20D, *istD, MZ-S, Super-A, ME Super, MX
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, DA* 300,
DA 50-200, FA 24-90, FA 20-35,
M 400-600, A 50 f1.4, A 28 f2.8, A 70-210, M 35-80, M 50 f1.7
A x2S teleconverter and a few others ...
Posted 28/08/2009 - 16:44
Link
Pwynnej wrote:
Photos!!
I wish, but didn't have enough time.
Photos!!
Yves (another one of those crazy Canucks)
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6213 posts
20 years
Winterpeg Manitoba Canada
tour guid showin us her crabs...
was it the booze or the fog made everything seem hazy?
all in Saint Andrews NB