Old faithful
Posted 19/10/2016 - 18:33
Link
That isn't what I expected when I saw the title, but it is a really beautiful, and moving, photo. Thankyou Kris.
Posted 20/10/2016 - 00:41
Link
Love the way you've isolated it
Posted 20/10/2016 - 08:04
Link
A nice subtle tones, Kris.
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 20/10/2016 - 15:09
Link
A most suitable medium for the shot.
It comes across very well.
Best regards
It comes across very well.
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 20/10/2016 - 15:31
Link
Thanks all. K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 20/10/2016 - 16:32
Link
Gwyn wrote:
That isn't what I expected when I saw the title, but it is a really beautiful, and moving, photo. Thankyou Kris.
Nor me! But what a well executed image Kris
That isn't what I expected when I saw the title, but it is a really beautiful, and moving, photo. Thankyou Kris.
Andy
Posted 22/10/2016 - 21:39
Link
Has such a sadness to it but i can't put my finger as to why, it's a lovely shot!
Posted 23/10/2016 - 21:24
Link
autumnlight wrote:
Has such a sadness to it but i can't put my finger as to why, it's a lovely shot!
Well it was a memorial to a dog in the graveyard of St Giles Church, Hartington.
Has such a sadness to it but i can't put my finger as to why, it's a lovely shot!
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 23/10/2016 - 22:39
Link
Gwyn wrote:
That isn't what I expected when I saw the title, but it is a really beautiful, and moving, photo. Thankyou Kris.
nor I
That isn't what I expected when I saw the title, but it is a really beautiful, and moving, photo. Thankyou Kris.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


7666 posts
18 years
Hertfordshire,
mostly.
Hartington churchyard (7) par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity
Pentax Spotmatic (early model), Super-Takumar 85mm f/1.9 lens, Kodak BW400CN film.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.