North Yorkshire coast 2
Posted 12/11/2017 - 19:10
Link
A very enjoyable set to browse, thank you.
I prefer 1 and 2 compared to 3 and 4. Is No.3 a little overexposed or perhaps the whites on the houses could just be taken down a little?
I very much like No.5.
Of the street scenes No8 is my fav but, I've enjoyed them all.
I prefer 1 and 2 compared to 3 and 4. Is No.3 a little overexposed or perhaps the whites on the houses could just be taken down a little?
I very much like No.5.
Of the street scenes No8 is my fav but, I've enjoyed them all.
Posted 12/11/2017 - 22:40
Link
Beautiful part of the coastal Britain... Very nice set of images too...
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses
Stuart..
Stuart..
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


987 posts
15 years
Hudds,
West Yorks
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9