Nice to be back

AlanB
Posted 30/11/2017 - 16:09 Link
Hi, Alan here. Been in photography many years. (about 55years I think). Getting back into the swing after a lull of a few years. Looking forward to meeting like minds
K3 ii, K7, Pentax 10-17 Fisheye, Pentax 35 macro Limited, Pentax 18-55, Pentax 18-135, Pentax M 400mm, Sigma 18-250, Tamron 90mm macro, Tamron 70-300, Pentax 55-300 PLM WR, Pentax 100mm Macro WR.

AlanB
stub
Posted 30/11/2017 - 16:22 Link
Welcome back to the fold Alan...
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..
OldTaffy
Posted 30/11/2017 - 17:50 Link
I imagine that most of us have fallow times when we never get our camera(s) out. My late father had a real gift for photography but from time to time he would tire of it. He sometimes gave me the camera which he had stopped using - that was great when I was a poor student. I regret that he never gave me his pre-war Contax

Glad to have you join us.

Martin
A few of my photographs in flickr.
Lizars 1910 "Challenge" quarter-plate camera; and some more recent stuff.
Edited by OldTaffy: 30/11/2017 - 17:51

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo