Hello, Newbie here

dalebaker
Posted 09/11/2017 - 02:42 Link
Hello, John Dale here. I got my first Pentax way back in 2008. It was an Optio E50, that I used in school when smartphones are not even a thing. Now, I own both Pentax K-S2 and Canon 60D. I have an average photography skill and I want to improve it further.
davidstorm
Posted 09/11/2017 - 08:04 Link
Hi John, welcome to the site, I'm sure you will be able to learn a lot here. Hope you enjoy it.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
derek897
Posted 09/11/2017 - 08:07 Link
Welcome to the forum John,
Looking forward to seeing some of your images
Derek
I know what i like, If not always why.
swarf
Posted 09/11/2017 - 09:15 Link
Hello & welcome

Phil
K-5iiS; K-r; ME Super; ME; DA* 16-50 f2.8; DA 18-135 WR; DA 55-300 WR; HD DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited; FA 50mm f1.4; A50mm f1.7; DAL 18-55mm; M40mm f2.8; + assorted non-Pentax lenses

My Flikr Page link
pschlute
Posted 09/11/2017 - 09:41 Link
Hihi
Nigelk
Posted 09/11/2017 - 10:03 Link
Welcome.
I started digital photography with the Optio 550, must have been 2004 at a guess. I had it out of the draw the other day, still works, creaky but works.
Posted 09/11/2017 - 13:18 Link
Hi, I am new in this blog. And i have a fitness website you can easily find all kind of bar workout here.
stub
Posted 09/11/2017 - 14:48 Link
Welcome John.. Hope you enjoy your time around us... Look forward to trying to help you out....
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..
autumnlight
Posted 09/11/2017 - 17:05 Link
Hi and welcome
alfpics
Posted 09/11/2017 - 17:50 Link
And a welcome for me John!
Andy
dalebaker
Posted 10/11/2017 - 05:42 Link
Thanks a lot, guys. I appreciate it.
davidstorm
Posted 10/11/2017 - 18:02 Link
Hi to Karen too
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
dalebaker
Posted 16/11/2017 - 06:59 Link
Hello, nice meeting you all.
gtis
Posted 16/11/2017 - 19:07 Link
Hi welcome to John and Karen
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter





Panasonic Dmc Fz200
dalebaker
Posted 17/11/2017 - 06:37 Link
Thank you!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo