New Topic Heading for the Forum

pentaxian450
Posted 22/09/2009 - 00:12 Link
bforbes wrote:
Mannesty wrote:
Agreed, but that's hindsight, not foresight.

Sorry I'm Clairvacant
Maybe I should step in, and just for the sake of arguing, give you a French lesson. Or, maybe, your brain is "vacant".
Yves (another one of those crazy Canucks)
PentaxRocks
Posted 22/09/2009 - 07:08 Link
HowardJ wrote:
PentaxRocks wrote:
I knew I'd get the last word!!!!! Now lock it john and don't make a comment, I've got to get the last word for once.
Why?

Howard
Because I never get the last word in my house.......
And I'm not going to here
Pentax K20D, Pentax 16-45, Sigma 50-300, Tamron 70-200 f2.8. Tamron 90 f2.8 macro, The Sigma Bigma.

Nikon D700 ,nikon 14-24mm f2.8, Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR.
Hardgravity
Posted 22/09/2009 - 08:17 Link
Claire Vacant?

I used to go out with her!

No wait, that was Claire Vincent, oops.
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo