New Kid on the block.

PentaxRocks
Posted 12/05/2009 - 20:57 Link
After 36 years I've finally got my hands on my first SLR, I've had it a 2 months now and I've got to say I'm loving it.
Pentax K20D, Pentax 16-45, Sigma 50-300, Tamron 70-200 f2.8. Tamron 90 f2.8 macro, The Sigma Bigma.

Nikon D700 ,nikon 14-24mm f2.8, Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR.
tomkeet
Posted 12/05/2009 - 21:23 Link
Welcome to the forum.
Regards, Tom

K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,

Pentax Photo Gallery
Hardgravity
Posted 12/05/2009 - 21:28 Link
Welcome, we won't tell your wife anything.
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.
Edited by Hardgravity: 12/05/2009 - 21:29
mr.mellow
Posted 12/05/2009 - 21:44 Link
Hello and welcome to the forum.
The older I get the faster I was.
Dave
K-3 II, K10D, DA16-85, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA18-55, DA 50, Sigma EX DG 70mm Macro, Sigma 70-300mm, Sigma DG 120-400mm APO HSM.
Metz 58 AF-1.

My Flickr link
misiek_knm
Posted 12/05/2009 - 22:09 Link
Hello and welcome
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Cliff-P
Posted 12/05/2009 - 22:19 Link
Hi Jason and welcome
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses
Greytop
Posted 12/05/2009 - 22:28 Link
Hi Jason, welcome to the forum.
The K20D is great isn't it
Regards Huw

flickr
PentaxRocks
Posted 13/05/2009 - 07:36 Link
Greytop wrote:
Hi Jason, welcome to the forum.
The K20D is great isn't it
Telling me, I'm finding it alot more forgiving than I thought it would be, still trying to get a good photograph though (But thats my fault, so much to learn.).
Pentax K20D, Pentax 16-45, Sigma 50-300, Tamron 70-200 f2.8. Tamron 90 f2.8 macro, The Sigma Bigma.

Nikon D700 ,nikon 14-24mm f2.8, Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR.
Anvh
Posted 13/05/2009 - 14:52 Link
Welcome to the forum and good luck with learning, it took me 2 months before I had something good out of the K10D
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ
Posted 13/05/2009 - 22:48 Link
Hi and welcome to the forum.
JudithAnn
Posted 17/05/2009 - 04:16 Link
Know what you mean....I'm loving it too.

Welcome aboard!!
Rees
Posted 18/05/2009 - 09:34 Link
What took you so long? well you have got some catching up to do, so enjoy it and WELCOME!!
Not everything in life is Black & White, If only it were!
Kind Regards,
Rees
Posted 18/05/2009 - 16:32 Link
welcome to the forum Pentaxrocks
Edited by sanderscapes: 18/05/2009 - 16:33

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo