Murmuration

razashaikh
Posted 05/02/2019 - 04:29 Link
It's looking awesome. Their murmuring creates a large sound. What a perfect time you had!
alfpics
Posted 05/02/2019 - 07:18 Link
Thanks Gareth and John. I like the thoughts about the shapes .
It is amazing just watching the shapes morph from one to another
And thanks Razah
Andy
Edited by alfpics: 05/02/2019 - 07:19
MrB
Posted 05/02/2019 - 09:43 Link
These are wonderful images of a spectacular phenomenon. I also saw the map of the world in Number 6. My top choices are 2, 4 and 5.

Philip
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 06/02/2019 - 08:16 Link
Excellent photos capturing the interesting shapes of the flock and the wonderful dusk colours.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
JAK
Posted 06/02/2019 - 17:59 Link
They put the Red Arrows to shame!
John K
Sry
Posted 06/02/2019 - 19:28 Link
Quite a lovely set. I might choose (if I had to) 4 & 5 (for the interaction with the clouds), but then again...
stub
Posted 08/02/2019 - 07:53 Link
Beautiful images..!! Thats all I can comment on...
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo