Mum
Posted 20/01/2012 - 16:15
Link
I agree wholeheartedly
Although I have no idea what you mean
Although I have no idea what you mean
Posted 20/01/2012 - 16:39
Link
You must have seen two photos of KatieG7112's Mum in the past few days. dont you think that deserves a seperate section.
japers45 wrote:
I agree wholeheartedly
Although I have no idea what you mean
I agree wholeheartedly
Although I have no idea what you mean
Body: Pentax *ist dl
Lens: smc pentax-da 1:3.5-5.6 18-55mm al
smc pentax-fa 1:3.5-5.6 28-80 mm
smc pentax-f 1:4.5-5.6 100-300 mm
Flash: af-540fgz
Lens: smc pentax-da 1:3.5-5.6 18-55mm al
smc pentax-fa 1:3.5-5.6 28-80 mm
smc pentax-f 1:4.5-5.6 100-300 mm
Flash: af-540fgz
Posted 20/01/2012 - 16:39
Link
Much as I love her, my mum, bless her, is possibly the worst photographer in the whole world. She shouldn't be posting her photos anywhere online.
.
Pentax K-3, DA18-135, DA35 F2.4, DA17-70, DA55-300, FA28-200, A50 F1.7, A100 F4 Macro, A400 F5.6, Sigma 10-20 EXDC, 50-500 F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS Samsung flash SEF-54PZF(x2)
.
Pentax K-3, DA18-135, DA35 F2.4, DA17-70, DA55-300, FA28-200, A50 F1.7, A100 F4 Macro, A400 F5.6, Sigma 10-20 EXDC, 50-500 F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS Samsung flash SEF-54PZF(x2)
.
Posted 20/01/2012 - 17:24
Link
Sorry Ajay, still none the wiser- link?
Posted 20/01/2012 - 17:36
Link
Posted 20/01/2012 - 17:54
Link
I only see one photo of her Mum in her portfolio. It is pretty funny. I'm not sure I'd be too happy one of my kids posting it on the web though .
Shockingly enough a lot of members are Mums.
Shockingly enough a lot of members are Mums.
Posted 20/01/2012 - 17:56
Link
Oh right, thanks John- that makes sense now (well maybe)
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


37 posts
22 years
Bangalore India
Lens: smc pentax-da 1:3.5-5.6 18-55mm al
smc pentax-fa 1:3.5-5.6 28-80 mm
smc pentax-f 1:4.5-5.6 100-300 mm
Flash: af-540fgz