Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

More circles....

Graham_A_E
Posted 09/11/2022 - 16:34 Link
Some time ago I started a project about the circles we see around us and it is showing signs of getting out of control!!! Here are some more of them.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

I am sure there will be more!!!
Spad
Posted 09/11/2022 - 16:57 Link
Avons!!!!!!!!
The Legendary Terry Pratchett once said:
At the beggining there was nothing....

Which exploded....
Posted 09/11/2022 - 19:51 Link
What a great project! Makes you 'see' rather than just 'look'. Excellent discipline to have here, plus, you've taken some great images. Like Spad says, 'Avons!!!!'

Clever work here, Graham. What's so good about your project is that you're making me think of doing something similar. So 'simple'. And yet not.

Thank you.
Be well, stay safe, but most of all, invest in memories
MrB
Posted 10/11/2022 - 10:29 Link
This is a great idea for a project theme. I enjoy your images and their variety.
Thank you, Graham.

Philip
LennyBloke
Posted 10/11/2022 - 11:28 Link
Great little project -
LennyBloke
OldTaffy
Posted 10/11/2022 - 14:52 Link
What an inventive project. Way more thought and lookabout provoking than doors, windows, chimneys...

Nice to see your images and contemplate them.

Martin
A few of my photographs in flickr.
Lizars 1910 "Challenge" quarter-plate camera; and some more recent stuff.
pschlute
Posted 12/11/2022 - 01:32 Link
Very imaginative.
cardiffgareth
Posted 15/11/2022 - 10:52 Link
Yeah I really like these and really dig also how you've left some of the surroundings so we're giving an idea of the placement of the circle and not just a frame filler that'd soon look repetitive.

Can I ask though, when you wander about looking for these, did you find yourself going around and around in circles?! Bad joke, shall I get my coat and close the door on the way out!
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Graham_A_E
Posted 15/11/2022 - 11:29 Link
cardiffgareth wrote:
Yeah I really like these and really dig also how you've left some of the surroundings so we're giving an idea of the placement of the circle and not just a frame filler that'd soon look repetitive.

Can I ask though, when you wander about looking for these, did you find yourself going around and around in circles?! Bad joke, shall I get my coat and close the door on the way out!

Haven't got to the stage of walking in circles but I do get very funny looks sometimes when photographing.... what???! Fortunately my wife is used to me taking odd pictures. The whole thing does get obsessive. It really is amazing how many circles there are about!!

best wishes and thanks for your comments,

Graham

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.