Member?

Mike-P
Posted 05/05/2012 - 21:32 Link
I noticed a couple of minutes ago everyone is now just a member.

Did this change recently and I didn't notice ?
dougf8
Posted 05/05/2012 - 21:42 Link
I've been called far worse.
Lurking is shirking.!
johnha
Posted 05/05/2012 - 21:42 Link
Thought I noticed it too earlier today.
Charlotte
Posted 05/05/2012 - 21:47 Link
It happened at the beginning of April.

https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/i-am-a-member--34405
Mike-P
Posted 05/05/2012 - 21:50 Link
Charlotte wrote:
It happened at the beginning of April.

https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/i-am-a-member--34405
Ahh cheers .. I was in Spain then so missed it.

Has only taken me 3 weeks to notice.
Belinda B.
Posted 05/05/2012 - 21:51 Link
I rather liked the original 'tongue in cheek' titles.

Sounds like an EC intervention
Belinda B.
fatspider
Posted 05/05/2012 - 22:21 Link
EC Intervention We'll be losing our Sigs and Avatars next
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
johnriley
Posted 05/05/2012 - 22:31 Link
Hover over the small medal symbol and your title will be revealed. There was apparently an issue with people who had been members for years but who only had a few posts still being New Members.

I don't have a title at all, despite the number of posts, except of course the names I get called!
Best regards, John
fatspider
Posted 05/05/2012 - 22:38 Link
You just knew we could rely on JR to sort it out

PS, C'mon Belinda, you have a lot of catching up to do
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
greynolds999
Posted 05/05/2012 - 23:54 Link
At the risk of sounding like Muttley, can I have another medal?
fatspider
Posted 06/05/2012 - 00:00 Link
greynolds999 wrote:
At the risk of sounding like Muttley, can I have another medal?
N..N..N...N....Nooooo! (I nearly said Nikon then) but that's the reason you can't have one
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo