Medusa the celt

dougf8
Posted 19/08/2010 - 21:54 Link
Good performance and a nice setting. I think I've over sharpened the reduced image.

Comment Image


K-7, Tamron 17-50mm, 1/15s, 2.8f, ISO400, 17mm.
Lurking is shirking.!
i-Berg
Posted 20/08/2010 - 07:03 Link
Doug,

When you say 'over-sharpened', do you mean by virtue of artefacts being apparent, or aesthetically?

My monitor is not the best, so I am pushing to see the former.
Algernon
Posted 20/08/2010 - 10:49 Link
Nice shot and doesn't look over sharpened.
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
dougf8
Posted 20/08/2010 - 13:33 Link
I tried sharpening in the original and on the resize. Mistake really. Its difficult giving a view of the original in 800 pixels.

Cheers
Lurking is shirking.!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo