Interesting lock
Posted 20/08/2010 - 12:28
Link
Intriguing lock, TT. A pity the images are not sharp.
Best regards
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Posted 20/08/2010 - 13:53
Link
That looks like a very old lock with all those levers. Just my type of thing.
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 20/08/2010 - 15:20
Link
I knew Andrew would like those levers
I promise if I'm back next year there will be a very sharp pic of it
It really wasn't easy and I'll admit my hand was shaking badly while I grabbed it - I then had all the crockery to put in the cupboard
I promise if I'm back next year there will be a very sharp pic of it
It really wasn't easy and I'll admit my hand was shaking badly while I grabbed it - I then had all the crockery to put in the cupboard
let the education continue
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


4141 posts
16 years
Glasgow
Not easy getting this as there were about 20 folk milling about at the time . I just thought it was fascinating.
1)
[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a41/Anhelyna/IMGP0103.jpg[/IMG]
2)
[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a41/Anhelyna/IMGP0102.jpg[/IMG]
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs