Magnifying LCD shade...
Posted 27/08/2007 - 16:35
Link
Hi "Rae000"
Have you tried:
http://www.camerabellows.com/
and then click on 'Screen Shades', 'Digital Shades' and finally 'Glass Magnifier'
I have one of them fitted to an old Fuji S602Z and have been very pleased with it, although it's not the conventional solid-type like Delkin manufactures. Hope this info helps,
Best regards
Richard
Have you tried:
http://www.camerabellows.com/
and then click on 'Screen Shades', 'Digital Shades' and finally 'Glass Magnifier'
I have one of them fitted to an old Fuji S602Z and have been very pleased with it, although it's not the conventional solid-type like Delkin manufactures. Hope this info helps,
Best regards
Richard
Posted 27/08/2007 - 16:43
Link
I've got one but it is too strong:

All I see is the individual liquid crystal chambers and their associated transistor!
Seriously though, I wouldn't recommend them as the resolution of the LCD screen is so low. I can already count pixels on it without my 7.85x (4x resolving) 'macro-lens'.
Screen protectors and shades are good, but the magnification is pointless as you won't get more detail you will actually see less detail.
Posted 29/08/2007 - 16:37
Link
Great, thanks for the advice...much appreciated
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


74 posts
19 years