Macro/Close-up Book

dangie
Posted 03/07/2013 - 10:37 Link
I've started taking more of an interest in macro and close-up photography.
Can anyone recommend a good book on the subject? I've seen plenty on Amazon but as to which one to go for.....??
Also pointers to good websites on the subject would be most appreciated.
Thank you.
6th Year Apprentice Pensioner
michaelblue
Posted 03/07/2013 - 18:18 Link
Have a look here: link there are some free ones you can download (you will have to register...free)
Regards,
Michael
dangie
Posted 03/07/2013 - 23:24 Link
Thank you.
6th Year Apprentice Pensioner
PaulR
Posted 05/07/2013 - 07:59 Link
Most likely out of print, published in 2007.

Close-up and Macro: A Photographer's Guide by Robert Thompson

http://www.robertthompsonphotography.com/
My Flickr Photostream
link
Pentax K3,Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM,Sigma 50mm F2.8 EX DG,SMC Pentax-DA* 300mm F4 ED [IF] SDM
dangie
Posted 05/07/2013 - 16:16 Link
Thanks Paul
Such a coincidence I've just picked that same book up from the library this morning. Looks very good.
6th Year Apprentice Pensioner

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo