Lowther Castle
Posted 20/04/2015 - 09:57
Link
Now that's what I call a "BIG" sky. I like the lead in lines on the lawn. CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 20/04/2015 - 10:10
Link
Nicely framed and agree about the strong lead-in from the lawn stripes.
Everything Changes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/arleimages/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/arleimages/
Posted 20/04/2015 - 21:20
Link
Small world I was there Last Monday.
- -
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Posted 23/04/2015 - 22:18
Link
vic cross wrote:
Now that's what I call a "BIG" sky. I like the lead in lines on the lawn. CHEERS Vic.
Now that's what I call a "BIG" sky. I like the lead in lines on the lawn. CHEERS Vic.
StephenHampshire wrote:
Nicely framed and agree about the strong lead-in from the lawn stripes.
Nicely framed and agree about the strong lead-in from the lawn stripes.
judderman62 wrote:
Small world I was there Last Monday.
Thanks guys, glad you like. Lowther Castle seems to be a bit of a hidden gem just now, and really is worth a visit!Small world I was there Last Monday.
Cheers,
Simon.
Posted 23/04/2015 - 22:44
Link
Loved the gardens too. I joined HHA so got in for free along with 3 other places I visited in the area - prob already had my membership repaid in 4 days
- -
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


55 posts
11 years
Lowther Castle by srhphoto, on Flickr
Taken with a K3 + Sigma 17-50mm f2.8
Cheers,
Simon.