Leaving Pentax
Posted 04/02/2014 - 21:42
Link
'tis a shame to see you go, best wishes for your future endeavours.
Pint o' rough & a game o' darts anyone
Posted 05/02/2014 - 00:04
Link
May your journey continue to be fun and fruitful!
Posted 05/02/2014 - 00:13
Link
All the best
Posted 05/02/2014 - 12:30
Link
All the best wishes to you. I suppose it is a step up, what you have done.
I would love to go to FF, but I love the Pentax feel and I have to many Pentax lenses. It makes it hard to start new.
Maybe one day we have a FF Pentax. (I know, we don't need one and APS-C is so much better and the tele lens and and and...)
Regards, Horst
I would love to go to FF, but I love the Pentax feel and I have to many Pentax lenses. It makes it hard to start new.
Maybe one day we have a FF Pentax. (I know, we don't need one and APS-C is so much better and the tele lens and and and...)
Regards, Horst
Posted 05/02/2014 - 20:34
Link
Good luck Gary
We have seen some great photos
Keep up the good work and have fun with your nikon
phill
We have seen some great photos
Keep up the good work and have fun with your nikon
phill
k5iis sigma 10-20 hsm tamron 17-50 pentax da 18-135 pentax A 50 f 1;1 7
pentax da*60-250 pentax da 55-300 sigma apo 150-500 hsm os pentax af1.7 adapter
Pentax af aw 1.4 rear converter and a flash
pentax da*60-250 pentax da 55-300 sigma apo 150-500 hsm os pentax af1.7 adapter
Pentax af aw 1.4 rear converter and a flash
Posted 05/02/2014 - 21:05
Link
All the best. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and for posting some great shots.
Pentax really do need a ff camera soon - we are loosing too many quality shooters to other brands!
Pentax really do need a ff camera soon - we are loosing too many quality shooters to other brands!
Posted 05/02/2014 - 22:23
Link
Best wishes Gary, hope the change is right for you, it would be good to hear your comparative views once you've got used to the D600.
Regards
David
Regards
David
Posted 05/02/2014 - 22:32
Link
That's an amazing deal, difficult to turn down. Good luck with it.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


719 posts
15 years
Oxford
Ronnie