K7 & lens drowned
Posted 06/03/2011 - 13:02
Link
Did you not see it coming?:
Posted 06/03/2011 - 13:32
Link
WR lens ?? both survived ?
K-7 | K10 | DA 18-135 | DA 18-250 | DA 55-300 | DFA 100 |
Posted 06/03/2011 - 15:37
Link
No, not a WR lens, 10-17 fisheye.
I have just finished a repair on my 50-200. I must say they are not that difficult to open and clean. I wouldn't do it to anything other than the kit lenses though.
Putting it back together though was a complete pain.
Hope the fisheye can be cleaned of the salt.
I have just finished a repair on my 50-200. I must say they are not that difficult to open and clean. I wouldn't do it to anything other than the kit lenses though.
Putting it back together though was a complete pain.
Hope the fisheye can be cleaned of the salt.
Posted 06/03/2011 - 15:51
Link
No water inside, just a crusty sea dog appearance outside.
All cleaned off now. Cold sweet water on a J cloth.
Back out tomorrow.
Best regards
All cleaned off now. Cold sweet water on a J cloth.
Back out tomorrow.
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 06/03/2011 - 19:03
Link
The pictures were worth it Gary. That second one is a real action knock out.
David
David
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6419 posts
17 years
Odd that the events end up being caught as it happens!
pre splash
splash impact
Washed the camera with sweet water after the session and all's well. Fish eye lens was encrusted with salt!
Best regards