K5 II - £100 Extra part-exchange!
Posted 09/12/2012 - 21:34
Link
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
A body only Spotmatic would be fine and would qualify for £100 off the price of the K5 II.
The deal can be done in-store or by post. If you are interested, please send an email to sales at srsmicrosystems .co .uk (no spaces and replace the at with @) and we can advise further.
Chris, Email sent.
wasleys wrote:
How long is the promotion on for?
Spotmatic OK?
Lens required or is body only acceptable?
OK by post?
Offer lasts until December 31st 2012.How long is the promotion on for?
Spotmatic OK?
Lens required or is body only acceptable?
OK by post?
A body only Spotmatic would be fine and would qualify for £100 off the price of the K5 II.
The deal can be done in-store or by post. If you are interested, please send an email to sales at srsmicrosystems .co .uk (no spaces and replace the at with @) and we can advise further.
Posted 10/12/2012 - 17:54
Link
R o b wrote:
Who was it that said "I can resist everything, except temptation"? While normally immune, I think I've just had a waver...
Oscar WildeWho was it that said "I can resist everything, except temptation"? While normally immune, I think I've just had a waver...
Bernard
Posted 10/12/2012 - 19:14
Link
Frogherder wrote:
Bernard
and I know how osacr felt...not on this subject but the statement as quoted
R o b wrote:
Who was it that said "I can resist everything, except temptation"? While normally immune, I think I've just had a waver...
Oscar WildeWho was it that said "I can resist everything, except temptation"? While normally immune, I think I've just had a waver...
Bernard
- -
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Posted 13/12/2012 - 12:30
Link
@ Chris - have sent you guys an email this morning for a ball park quote on a trade in.
Look forward to hearing from you
Look forward to hearing from you
- -
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Posted 14/12/2012 - 10:53
Link
@ Chris - not had a reply to my email - couold someone please reply to me. Thanks
- -
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Posted 14/12/2012 - 12:14
Link
Hi Mike,
Can you send me a PM with the details as our mail server has been down (great time of year!!)
It should be back on-line this afternoon, but if you send me a message I'll deal with straight away.
Many thanks,
Chris
Can you send me a PM with the details as our mail server has been down (great time of year!!)
It should be back on-line this afternoon, but if you send me a message I'll deal with straight away.
Many thanks,
Chris
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Posted 14/12/2012 - 18:19
Link
Took advantage of this offer and my K5II arrived today - thanks to SRS
For whatever reason Parcelforce sent two vans, one to drop off my new camera and one to pick my part ex obviously there is no cost cutting in the courier business!
For whatever reason Parcelforce sent two vans, one to drop off my new camera and one to pick my part ex obviously there is no cost cutting in the courier business!
Posted 17/12/2012 - 16:58
Link
Chris,
What's the best deal on K-5 Mk 11s with 18 - 135mm lens, spare battery and wasiba charger kit, UV lens filter. I would also need shipment to CYPRUS
Tom
What's the best deal on K-5 Mk 11s with 18 - 135mm lens, spare battery and wasiba charger kit, UV lens filter. I would also need shipment to CYPRUS
Tom
Posted 20/12/2012 - 09:39
Link
tombrown wrote:
Chris,
What's the best deal on K-5 Mk 11s with 18 - 135mm lens, spare battery and wasiba charger kit, UV lens filter. I would also need shipment to CYPRUS
Tom
not that much then lol
Chris,
What's the best deal on K-5 Mk 11s with 18 - 135mm lens, spare battery and wasiba charger kit, UV lens filter. I would also need shipment to CYPRUS
Tom
Thanks Richard
Posted 20/12/2012 - 09:48
Link
How long does it normally take to process the refund on the part exchange? I'm only asking as you will have had my K10D back for a few days and haven't heard anything?
Posted 20/12/2012 - 10:56
Link
Hi Woodworm!
Refund will be processed today. Sorry for the slight delay, it has been a little manic here!!
Thanks,
Chris
Refund will be processed today. Sorry for the slight delay, it has been a little manic here!!
Thanks,
Chris
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Posted 20/12/2012 - 11:04
Link
Looks like SRS are single handedly saving the economy. Who needs Comet?
Posted 04/01/2013 - 20:10
Link
Mike-P wrote:
I notice you still have this on your web site Chris ... is it still running?
Thought I'd mentioned this, but it seems not!I notice you still have this on your web site Chris ... is it still running?
Offer is extended until the 31st January...
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


131 posts
18 years
Aberdeen,
Scotland