K5 II - 100 Extra part-exchange!

wasleys

Link Posted 05/12/2012 - 20:17
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:

Any questions then please ask!

Chris,

How long is the promotion on for?

Spotmatic OK?

Lens required or is body only acceptable?

OK by post?
Last Edited by wasleys on 05/12/2012 - 20:17

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 05/12/2012 - 20:32
cabstar wrote:
How much is a k-5 with 950 clicks on it worth now against mkii???

PM sent...

elfer wrote:
Do I need to email first or can I just turn up at the store with my p-ex?

It's a mint, working 35mm Oly compact. I estimate its pre-bonus value at about 23p, but I'd be willing to negotiate if you thought that was overly optimistic.

PS Should I bring a couple of AAs?

No need to email first just come down. Your Oly compact will now be worth 100.23 in P/X and I've got plenty of AA's so no need to bring any with you!

wasleys wrote:
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:

Any questions then please ask!

Chris,

How long is the promotion on for?

Spotmatic OK?

Lens required or is body only acceptable?

OK by post?

Offer lasts until December 31st 2012.

A body only Spotmatic would be fine and would qualify for 100 off the price of the K5 II.

The deal can be done in-store or by post. If you are interested, please send an email to sales at srsmicrosystems .co .uk (no spaces and replace the at with @) and we can advise further.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

darkskies

Link Posted 05/12/2012 - 22:01
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
DrOrloff wrote:
I have four Pentax ME's and a Canon G3, 500 off

I'll quite happily supply you with 5x K5 II then!!

This space deliberately left blank.

whatsthisbuttondo

Link Posted 05/12/2012 - 22:21
How much k5 with 5000 clicks ?

kh1234567890

Link Posted 05/12/2012 - 22:56
What's the cheapest K-5 II bundle - i.e. what counts as a 'bundle' ?

davidstorm

Link Posted 05/12/2012 - 23:16
Why is this not also available on the K-5iis? The price differential on this is already massive compared to the standard K-5ii and not making the offer just makes the gap wider. I will keep my money in my pocket until the iis comes down in price.

Regards
David
Flickr

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

cabstar

Link Posted 06/12/2012 - 00:42
I didn't realise it was for a bundle, I was already to trade in my k-5 for a mkii but have no need for yet another kit lens...
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography

Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released

elfer

Link Posted 06/12/2012 - 06:42
cabstar wrote:
I didn't realise it was for a bundle, I was already to trade in my k-5 for a mkii but have no need for yet another kit lens...

I read 'bundle' as different from 'kit'. ie 'bundle' is body + spare battery/case/strap/t-shirt or whatever else they're throwing in at the moment to add a little extra value and differentiate their offering from other retailers'.

It's a good point though, and worth checking. They're not open yet, of course, but I just looked at their site and the extra 100 is listed against the body only (which comes with a free spare battery). So I think we're golden.
Last Edited by elfer on 06/12/2012 - 06:44

Mannesty

Link Posted 06/12/2012 - 07:07
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:

Just my luck, I can't get back to UK (for a reasonable price) 'til at least mid January 2013.
Peter E Smith

My flickr Photostream

Charlotte

Link Posted 06/12/2012 - 07:55
Mannesty wrote:
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:

Just my luck, I can't get back to UK (for a reasonable price) 'til at least mid January 2013.

You could do it by post Peter.

I sent my Kr to SRS for part exchange with a K5 last Tuesday - they received it Thursday, I paid the difference on Thursday evening and the K5 arrived on Tuesday.

Kind regards
Charlotte
Pentax Photo Gallery
Photography blog

Mannesty

Link Posted 06/12/2012 - 08:28
Then I wouldn't be able to see what other toys they might have to tempt me in the shop Charlotte.

I just bought a Sigma 70-200mm 1:2.8 lens because I was having trouble focusing in low light, then Pentax brings out a new model camera that would solve the problem I was having using my DA* 60-250mm 1:4 lens.

With SRS's current offer, the new K5-II would have been cheaper than the Sigma lens too.

Time to look through my gear and decide what I don't need or use I think.

SMCP-FA 43mm Limited or SMCP-FA 77mm Limited in shiny, top of the range, Titanium livery anyone?
Peter E Smith

My flickr Photostream

stevejcoe

Link Posted 06/12/2012 - 08:47
[quote][b]SMCP-FA 43mm Limited or SMCP-FA 77mm Limited in shiny, top of the range, Titanium livery anyone?[/b /quote]

Now if the 77mm had been black, I would have been in trouble

Regards - Steve
Last Edited by stevejcoe on 06/12/2012 - 08:48

Mannesty

Link Posted 06/12/2012 - 08:54
[quote:3496ace15f="stevejcoe"]
Quote:
[b]SMCP-FA 43mm Limited or SMCP-FA 77mm Limited in shiny, top of the range, Titanium livery anyone?[/b /quote]

Regards - Steve

For the right price, I'll through in a tin of black Hammerite Steve. Would you like the hammered finish, or glossy?

Besides, the Titanium coloured lens looks way more cool on the front of any K mount Pentax camera, and you have my 100% guarantee that the lens body colour affects the image quality in no way whatsoever.
Peter E Smith

My flickr Photostream
Last Edited by Mannesty on 06/12/2012 - 08:56

elfer

Link Posted 06/12/2012 - 09:04
[quote:3496ace15f="stevejcoe"]
Quote:
[b]SMCP-FA 43mm Limited or SMCP-FA 77mm Limited in shiny, top of the range, Titanium livery anyone?[/b /quote]

Regards - Steve

I'm just glad Mannesty didn't offer up his 31mm! :insert overdraft smiley here:
Last Edited by elfer on 06/12/2012 - 09:05

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 06/12/2012 - 09:36
cabstar wrote:

Wrong choice of words on my part. Any K-5 II purchase qualifies including body only.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.