K5 Battery Depleted Problem
Posted 21/05/2015 - 16:34
Link
malvern_man wrote:
I have been in touch with Johnsons and paid for having it repaired.
Regards,
Chris.
When I had mine done under guarantee, it was sent and back from Johnsons in 6 days! No problems after the repair - 2 years of heavy use, I now have a K3 so the K3 is in semi-retirement
johnriley wrote:
I'd have it repaired for that cost because you end up with a camera with known history, rather than a second hand one that could need the same repairs very soon.
I'd have it repaired for that cost because you end up with a camera with known history, rather than a second hand one that could need the same repairs very soon.
bigyinn wrote:
Well it would be cheaper to repair your K5 than buy a secondhand body of unknown history from e-bay. I take it your K5 is out of warranty?
Yes it is now well out of warranty.Well it would be cheaper to repair your K5 than buy a secondhand body of unknown history from e-bay. I take it your K5 is out of warranty?
I have been in touch with Johnsons and paid for having it repaired.
Regards,
Chris.
Everything Changes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/arleimages/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/arleimages/
Posted 28/05/2015 - 20:40
Link
** Another Update **
Today I received my repaired and cleaned K5 back from Johnsons.
I'll give it a good 'work out' over the weekend.
Regards,
Chris.
Today I received my repaired and cleaned K5 back from Johnsons.
I'll give it a good 'work out' over the weekend.
Regards,
Chris.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


285 posts
16 years
Derby ( UK )
I'd have it repaired for that cost because you end up with a camera with known history, rather than a second hand one that could need the same repairs very soon.
Well it would be cheaper to repair your K5 than buy a secondhand body of unknown history from e-bay. I take it your K5 is out of warranty?
I have been in touch with Johnsons and paid for having it repaired.
Regards,
Chris.