k5 ..........

  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. Descended into argument
Marat
Posted 02/11/2014 - 18:36 Link
johnriley wrote:
Time to stop arguing now guys.
Quite agree, and for people to start apologising.
spinno
Posted 02/11/2014 - 18:37 Link
Funny I seem to remember most of the members here springing to the defence of another member who had a spot of bother regarding perceived interpretation of normal behavior...
David
McGregNi
Posted 02/11/2014 - 18:51 Link
That member had openly discussed and told people of the particular difficulties experienced, and so there was an awareness and sympathy from the members ... I shared that awareness too, but I didn't think it was in the persons best interest to have it all discussed in a public place. And we all know how that all ended up ....
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Edited by McGregNi: 02/11/2014 - 18:52
stu62
Posted 02/11/2014 - 19:03 Link
may i just say i wont be posting again in the fourm for help even though it is people that can help you sort problems out with a camera not a manual as they are just a guide and sorry for causing all this trouble
McGregNi
Posted 02/11/2014 - 19:11 Link
I personally hope you will reconsider and keep posting questions. Plenty of people here want to help. But its nice if you can say a little thanks and let people know you have taken the advice and feedback how things are going. That makes poeple feel appreciated and is a good thing. If you are able to put capital letters in at the right places that's also good and can help people reading your posts.

Why not stick with it?
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Edited by McGregNi: 02/11/2014 - 19:11
Algernon
Posted 02/11/2014 - 19:27 Link
I see Matty the troll has stepped round his ban from this forum, by re-registering as Marat and as usual is stiring things up. Is it a Fuji that you use now Matty?

No. 1 Rule of the Internet.... Don't feed the trolls!

CAPS and punctuation are essential in any language to make it easy
to read. I don't really care about spelling, but I struggle reading
anything that doesn't bear much resemblance to formatting. If I
receive any long emails or instructions/manuals the first thing
I do is format them to about 70 chars wide and put double lines
between the paragaraphs. Lines of numbers I have to format in
3's to read them properly i.e. 374,672,684,536,880

You will notice that all my posts have lines no longer than
60 chars long this makes it easier for people to read. In the
days when the newsgroups were popular there used to be an
uproar if anyone posted longer lines.

Why do you think books and newspapers always use a Serif font?

High contrast type is also unpopular and harder to read.
Obviously you cant control that on here and it's low
contrast anyway.

Maybe I and others should get stronger glasses and bigger screens
to accommodate the ignorant people who don't want to follow
the improvements and steps that have been made over the years
in making the written word easier to read.

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
Marat
Posted 02/11/2014 - 19:30 Link
McGregNi wrote:
I personally hope you will reconsider and keep posting questions. Plenty of people here want to help. But its nice if you can say a little thanks and let people know you have taken the advice and feedback how things are going. That makes poeple feel appreciated and is a good thing. If you are able to put capital letters in at the right places that's also good and can help people reading your posts.

Why not stick with it?
Seriously, you are joking, aren't you?
McGregNi
Posted 02/11/2014 - 19:35 Link
No of course not ... why would it be a joke?
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Marat
Posted 02/11/2014 - 19:44 Link
McGregNi wrote:
No of course not ... why would it be a joke?
Sorry I thought we had dropped all the trying to re educate in the literacy sense. As for Algi's comment ????
McGregNi
Posted 02/11/2014 - 19:46 Link
Is he right?
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
johnriley
Posted 02/11/2014 - 19:47 Link
I'm now closing the thread.
Best regards, John

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo