K3 iii

Gwyn

Link Posted 31/12/2020 - 23:22
I'm sad to be accused of being an idiot.
Goodbye.

RobL

Link Posted 01/01/2021 - 00:10
Gwyn wrote:
Goodbye.

Eh? Have I missed something?

Benz3ne

Link Posted 01/01/2021 - 11:45
RobL wrote:
Gwyn wrote:
Goodbye.

Eh? Have I missed something?

Peter suggested that idiots give false info on social media which others follow without question - using GPS as the example, which Gwyn had commented about earlier.
Gwyn has read that as Peter calling them an idiot.

womble

Link Posted 01/01/2021 - 15:01
Gwyn wrote:
Goodbye.

I apologise if I have caused offence, it was certainly not intended. I really don't want to see another friendly face disappear. This forum is getting thin enough on the ground as it is.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

Waggy

Link Posted 01/01/2021 - 19:20
I too would be really sad to see another friendly face disappear - as, although I don't often comment, I regularly read this forum as I respect all the valuable insights - as I'd definitely class myself as a Pentax enthusiast since my very first k-mount camera purchase.

I was keen to join this K3 iii discussion as I am the market for a new Pentax Camera body - and although I always thought this would be the moment to go full-frame with the K1 ii - the prospect of staying with APS-C is still very attractive (due to my existing DA lens collection and the more compact size of the whole system) - so I guess I'd had my hopes on the K3iii being just an APS-C clone of the full-frame K1 ii.

But, rather than get suckered into features that sound good - but that in reality I may never use, I'm genuinely interested in other people's views - so that I can come to a conclusion of what is - and is not - important to me.

Hence, I am still excited to see what the final version K3iii will look like compared to my final wish list.

Richard
Richard
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.