K3 cancel AF problem ?

mille19

Link Posted 01/03/2014 - 09:27
I've had another reply (see below) from the Pentax/Ricoh support team they've acknowledged there's a problem so fingers crossed for next firmware update

Dear Mr. Miller,

Thank you for your enquiry.

I finally found out why I was not able to recreate this issue.
This only happens if the catch up focus is turned on, In off mode it does not happen at all.
We will forward this issue to our team, and it might be fixed in a future firmware release.

stevenj2

Link Posted 03/06/2015 - 05:07
Mine is a related problem to above (?) K-3 continuous shooting mode did not work after short time after I went into the menu trying to tweak settings and then I went on vacation and walking around with a K-3 for several days and let it go. But it did work in full manual mode. Someone's posted directions to adjust some C menu sections settings did not work. What did was to switch to M manual and save that as a one of the USER settings, and then go into that USER setting and change the shooting mode for not to be MANUAL. Going into C- menu focus and shooting settings combos can cause problems obviously that are not well documented and I will avoid changing for a while especially until I write down each setting. -call me an enthusiastic enthusiast with much to learn,
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.