K-3 date issue
Posted 04/02/2016 - 18:17
Link
The capacitor that stores the power for the memory when the battery is replaced and removed will be knackered.it happened my k30 as it was out of warranty i did not bother and just ignore unless I need the exif to be right then I just input the date time etc and it is fine untill I replace the battery.
Posted 04/02/2016 - 19:12
Link
geordie01 wrote:
The capacitor that stores the power for the memory when the battery is replaced and removed will be knackered.it happened my k30 as it was out of warranty i did not bother and just ignore unless I need the exif to be right then I just input the date time etc and it is fine untill I replace the battery.
Would that be the Flux capacitor?The capacitor that stores the power for the memory when the battery is replaced and removed will be knackered.it happened my k30 as it was out of warranty i did not bother and just ignore unless I need the exif to be right then I just input the date time etc and it is fine untill I replace the battery.
Maybe Doc and Marti could help you out here. 😉
Posted 04/02/2016 - 20:51
Link
Ahhh, OK. Luckily mine is still within the warranty. Thanks folks, K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


7666 posts
18 years
Hertfordshire,
mostly.
Does anyone else have this problem, or should I be getting someone to look at it?
Thanks, Kris.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.