Jay, K5, DA300 and 1.4x TC

Blythman
Posted 17/05/2014 - 13:24 Link
Out with the K3 and K5 this morning from 5.10 AM. Thought I would just catch sunrise before I went looking for wildlife, but I was too late

Very quiet on the wildlife front. My mate took some chicken for a fox. It didn't turn up. Crows ate it. No owls. No deer. Just ducks and geese, and just a 2 second fly by from a kingfisher.

Started out using the K5 because it is the better of the two when using high ISO's. This was all that was worth keeping from the outing.

Comment Image
Jay by Alan Wennington, on Flickr
Alan


PPG
Flickr
Stuey
Posted 17/05/2014 - 18:28 Link
Very nice

Looks a good combo - I have been out all afternoon looking for wildlife shots as well - very quiet here also

Great excuse to stop for a pint though

Regards


Stu
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo