Spanish Grand Prix, 2014
Posted 12/05/2014 - 10:49
Link
The first ones set the atmosphere, but the classic (IMHO) last 2 shots of Kimi and Lewis do it for me. A lovely set and a great angle for the last 2.
Posted 12/05/2014 - 11:21
Link
1 and 6 for me. Made me feel like I was there with you. Great stuff
Steve
Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes not, but I consider sarcasm an artform. Which is it today?
Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes not, but I consider sarcasm an artform. Which is it today?
Posted 12/05/2014 - 21:45
Link
With non-melting internet once more at my disposal, here are a few more...

8 - Romain Grosjean welcomes the news that a Lotus is now capable of more than three laps at a time

9 - British GP2 racer Adrian Quaife-Hobbs reflected in the TV commentary booths (and flipped)

10 - Nico Rosberg meets his (and Fernando Alonso's) public

8 - Romain Grosjean welcomes the news that a Lotus is now capable of more than three laps at a time

9 - British GP2 racer Adrian Quaife-Hobbs reflected in the TV commentary booths (and flipped)

10 - Nico Rosberg meets his (and Fernando Alonso's) public
Posted 12/05/2014 - 23:38
Link
Stunning shots there. I love the first, fourth, sixth and seventh shots.
What was the camera/lens combo?
What was the camera/lens combo?
Some Cameras
Posted 12/05/2014 - 23:49
Link
Great stuff.
Bernie looks like an ex member of the inquisition.
Best regards
Bernie looks like an ex member of the inquisition.
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 13/05/2014 - 06:29
Link
Offertonhatter wrote:
What was the camera/lens combo?
Nos 1, 4, 6, 7 & 9 were taken with K-5 IIs and Sigma 100-300mm f4, the others with original K-5 and Sigma 50-150 f2.8.What was the camera/lens combo?
I spotted your Man City parade shot, incidentally, so you might be pleased to know that a City scarf was visible among all the Ferrari bunting in Barcelona...

Posted 17/05/2014 - 10:56
Link
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.




633 posts
16 years
Beckenham,
Kent
1 - Nico Rosberg leads (most of) the field, but Lewis Hamilton is already halfway to Madrid
2 - Bernie savours a grilling from German TV
3 - The hills are alive...
4 - Red Bull: not yet a match for the Silver Arrows
5 - Fans spot Fernando Alonso
6 - Kimi spots Fernando Alonso in his mirrors
7 - Winning style