Image will not open
Posted 19/09/2016 - 17:27
Link
The whole thing is asleep and doesn't want to move. Sorry about that. Just my little joke. Well observed and taken shot. I can,t answer your question though.
CHEERS Vic.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 19/09/2016 - 17:38
Link
You might need to check the file to make sure it's a JPEG and the extension is right. Upload again if needs be, there's no reason why it shouldn't show if it's a JPEG.
I'll delete that one as we can't see it anyway. Not sure if you can upload again, maybe it will need to be tomorrow.
I'll delete that one as we can't see it anyway. Not sure if you can upload again, maybe it will need to be tomorrow.
Best regards, John
Posted 19/09/2016 - 19:24
Link
Hello John,
I have checked the file and it is a JPEG.
Will make a slight adjustment to the image tomorrow and re-send.
Ian
I have checked the file and it is a JPEG.
Will make a slight adjustment to the image tomorrow and re-send.
Ian
Posted 20/09/2016 - 09:51
Link
No idea but it's a well seen image. What was it taken with as it looks a little murky and pixelated ?
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 20/09/2016 - 11:36
Link
It was taken in the south of France with my MX1.
Seems to be the "in camera" just now!!
Seems to be the "in camera" just now!!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


199 posts
13 years
Edinburgh
Any ideas why
Ian