Idiot Photography

PentaxExpert

Link Posted 26/06/2011 - 20:39
i've been haveing a good think about this (after a few tins of stella) and I think with my pictures I am ahead of the game. Do any of you know about the Magnum photography club?
I think that when I look at some of their pictures i am in a similar league ie i have done it amnd been brave enough to move on. so my daffodils do look washed out because I could expose correctly if i wanted to but choo=se to be better than that and i dont jink a lot of you can see this because you pursue technical perfection as opposed to heart and soul.
PPG

It's not about what kit I've got, its about having the knowledge to use it to maximum potential.

dougf8

Link Posted 26/06/2011 - 20:53
not sure about getting into Magnumb. Marting Parr only just made it into Magnump and it caused a lot of controversee and he is the best in the UK ( including the English speaking enclave of Chiswick.)

Have you tried getting into a Cornetto, it might be more your levle at the moment.

It might help if you had more lenses or some filtres.
Lurking is shirking.!
Last Edited by dougf8 on 26/06/2011 - 20:54

Gwyn

Link Posted 26/06/2011 - 20:54
Now I know you are having a larf. Which former member are you I wonder?

jeffstclair

Link Posted 26/06/2011 - 21:13
OK I've droped a few hint's but he has'nt taken it up but I think I know who pentax expert is... So what do I do risk spoiling a great gag ?or keep stum and let it run until he blows his cover, ( he is tempted) or name him and if I'm wrong buy the guy I suspect a few beers .... Jeff..

johnwhit

Link Posted 26/06/2011 - 21:18
You could always run a poll on whether to name him or not.

John
PPG link

In LBA hiatus.

snappychappy

Link Posted 26/06/2011 - 21:19
Here we go again.
My piccies.

fatspider

Link Posted 26/06/2011 - 21:30
Your way too good for this forum PE and I would have thought a super snapper like yourself would be using Canon or Nikon gear, why not change brands and go pester someone else, the joke is getting a bit lame now and it wont be long before no-one responds to your attempts at a wind ups.

This will be the last time I do, see ya!
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

dougf8

Link Posted 26/06/2011 - 21:33
johnwhit wrote:
You could always run a poll on whether to name him or not.

John

Yeah run a poll. That sounds like an excellent idea.
Lurking is shirking.!

PentaxExpert

Link Posted 26/06/2011 - 21:43
You guys have got to start thinking like me if you want to move forward and i dont think any of you are wise enough to see this basic fact
This is helping me to setablish my identity and it is above all of you.
PPG

It's not about what kit I've got, its about having the knowledge to use it to maximum potential.

Don

Link Posted 26/06/2011 - 21:49
PentaxExpert wrote:
You guys have got to start drinking like me if you want to move forward and i dont think any of you are drunk enough to see this basic fact
This is helping me to setablish my identity and it is above all of you.

fixed it.
as for the title, of this thread, I can photograph anything well, but you'll need to book an appointment.
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.

jeffstclair

Link Posted 26/06/2011 - 21:54
Run with it PentaxExpert and show us more of your stuff... Jeff...
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.