Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

ANY USE DVD PLAYER

puma
Posted 22/06/2011 - 21:02 Link
As any every use this or done this and has it worked for you see link
PPG link
Frogherder
Posted 23/06/2011 - 15:29 Link
My brother uses a portable DVD player to view his pictures as a slide show.
I've no idea what the make is or if he can "liveview" his camera with it but I shall see him over the weekend and ask him and report back

regards
Bernard
johnriley
Posted 23/06/2011 - 15:55 Link
When we do weddings we supply slide shows on DVD in two versions - one for PC and one for viewing on a standard DVD player.
Best regards, John
MattMatic
Posted 23/06/2011 - 16:17 Link
The OP wasn't making that point

They are using a regular portable DVD player that has an AUX video input as a battery powered monitor for in-the-field use - moving what would be displayed on the back panel LCD to a larger screen

Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
Edited by MattMatic: 23/06/2011 - 16:18
johnriley
Posted 23/06/2011 - 16:23 Link
Ah, thank you Matt! That's what speed-reading does to us sometimes....
Best regards, John
puma
Posted 23/06/2011 - 18:14 Link
LOL iam really Happy today Just got in from Work and K5 Here whooooooooooooooooow
PPG link
Algernon
Posted 23/06/2011 - 19:05 Link
I've got a Panasonic portable, possibly the same as the one he's using, but haven't tried connecting it to a camera. The actual screen picture isn't one of the best
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
puma
Posted 23/06/2011 - 19:25 Link
Algernon wrote:
I've got a Panasonic portable, possibly the same as the one he's using, but haven't tried connecting it to a camera. The actual screen picture isn't one of the best

you got to try it.
PPG link
Frogherder
Posted 27/06/2011 - 09:45 Link
Hi Puma,
Reporting back - My brother has a Wharfdale DVD player. His camera is a Sony Bridge which doesn't allow "live view" (is that the correct term)?

I thought my K10D did but we could't figure out how to get it to function either so not much help I'm afraid.

sorry
Bernard

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.