I want a K5...NOW!!

Monobod
Posted 20/11/2010 - 18:29 Link
Very impressive. Oh dear, bang goes another grand from the savings!
Mike-P
Posted 20/11/2010 - 18:46 Link
I think we should start seeing some reviews pretty soon now Pentax have released the new firmware. I would guess they have been holding samples back until they sorted out the buffer/fps. IMO they would have got slaughtered in the press what with having 7 fps and only being able to take 5 shots in high ISO before the buffer was full.
GDN
Posted 21/11/2010 - 17:43 Link
davex wrote:
Quote:
Anybody have this week's lottery numbers?
04 15 17 29 32 37
Only one number and the bonus ball this week...

Keep on saving for the K5...
Gary

Pentax K3

My Flickr

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo