I know I shouldn't have bought it
Posted 15/11/2011 - 17:48
Link
Coincidence. I was looking at some pristine sets of these tiny cameras and lenses just a few days ago and wondering what sort of IQ output they possess. They look gorgeous. No problem with sourcing film here .... there's one stockist that stocks nothing but film from top to bottom !
http://frogfish.smugmug.com/ Pentax. Pentax DA*300/4, Cosina 55/1.2, Lens Baby Composer Pro & Edge 80, AFA x1.7, Metz 50 af1.
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
Posted 15/11/2011 - 18:07
Link
Great website here: link
Alan, you can probably develop the film in a suitably modified eggcup
I'll post some pics of it all in the equipment forum at some point. Not having seen one in 30 years, and never having seen the complete outfit, I hadn't realised just what a little gem it is.
Alan, you can probably develop the film in a suitably modified eggcup
I'll post some pics of it all in the equipment forum at some point. Not having seen one in 30 years, and never having seen the complete outfit, I hadn't realised just what a little gem it is.
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 15/11/2011 - 18:09
Link
Frogfish wrote:
Coincidence. I was looking at some pristine sets of these tiny cameras and lenses just a few days ago and wondering what sort of IQ output they possess. They look gorgeous. No problem with sourcing film here .... there's one stockist that stocks nothing but film from top to bottom !
Do they have a website and can you post a link?
Coincidence. I was looking at some pristine sets of these tiny cameras and lenses just a few days ago and wondering what sort of IQ output they possess. They look gorgeous. No problem with sourcing film here .... there's one stockist that stocks nothing but film from top to bottom !
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 15/11/2011 - 18:27
Link
gartmore wrote:
Sorry Ken - I have no idea. This is in Shanghai so even if they did it'll all be in Chinese If you let me know what you are looking for next time I'm there I'll check it out and see what they are asking per roll.
Frogfish wrote:
Coincidence. I was looking at some pristine sets of these tiny cameras and lenses just a few days ago and wondering what sort of IQ output they possess. They look gorgeous. No problem with sourcing film here .... there's one stockist that stocks nothing but film from top to bottom !
Do they have a website and can you post a link?Coincidence. I was looking at some pristine sets of these tiny cameras and lenses just a few days ago and wondering what sort of IQ output they possess. They look gorgeous. No problem with sourcing film here .... there's one stockist that stocks nothing but film from top to bottom !
http://frogfish.smugmug.com/ Pentax. Pentax DA*300/4, Cosina 55/1.2, Lens Baby Composer Pro & Edge 80, AFA x1.7, Metz 50 af1.
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
Posted 16/11/2011 - 01:49
Link
According to their website ADOX is working on bringing
back to market some of their films in 110 cartridges.
Chris
back to market some of their films in 110 cartridges.
Chris
Bring back the latent image!
Posted 16/11/2011 - 14:01
Link
Just joined today, and wonderfull to find this thread, I have had a 110 kit since they came out, really good for taking to Theaters, very interested in finding some film for it, a link to the film supplier would be great.
Dave
Dave
Auto110,MZ-30, K5, loads of Black Tubes with Glass in.
Posted 16/11/2011 - 20:26
Link
WOW, thats one place I would never have thought of looking.
Will email them and get some to try, wonder if any of the Boots, Tesco type places will still process them.
Dave.
Will email them and get some to try, wonder if any of the Boots, Tesco type places will still process them.
Dave.
Auto110,MZ-30, K5, loads of Black Tubes with Glass in.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6724 posts
20 years
Glasgow,
Scotland
Now to source some long outdated film!
Can the lenses be used on the Pentax Q?
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -