Hunting Spider

coker
Posted 05/02/2011 - 16:46 Link
K7, DFA 100 Macro, 31mm. ext.tube, Crop.
Built-in flash, plastic milk bottle diffuser, f11, ISO200.

Subject about 6mm. across!


Comment Image
[IMG]http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/rogerhlane/HuntingSpiderII001.jpg[/IMG]
C&C welcome.

Coker.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Edited by coker: 05/02/2011 - 17:15
davex
Posted 05/02/2011 - 17:07 Link
Impressive.
K5 + 8mm-500mm zooms and primes
Please feel free to play with any images I post.
My flickr: link
geordie01
Posted 05/02/2011 - 17:16 Link
very good
can't wait to show the missus
VonBatCat
Posted 05/02/2011 - 18:37 Link
Love the reflective surface. Is it me or does its eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes follow you??????
John (VonBatCat)
Rule of Thirds - I don't do fractions
Other Stuff
Jumbo48
Posted 05/02/2011 - 20:28 Link
They sure do, I think the eyes have it!
Regards John/Jumbo
geordie01
Posted 07/02/2011 - 23:25 Link
showed the missus and it had the effect that i thought
can you make it BIGGER
fatspider
Posted 07/02/2011 - 23:29 Link
Your lens must be faulty, that looks bigger than 6mm to me

He looks cute enough to cuddle
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo