how much for a k7

Posted 24/07/2012 - 14:42 Link
I have been looking at upgrading my samsung gx1s to a pentax KR recently, however having finally got my hands on one in a shop, I am undecided on the KR vs the K7.

Does anyone know how much I should realistically expect to pay for a good example of a K7 body.

I know I can't quite stretch to a K5, but maybe a K7 is just within reach

TIA
johnriley
Posted 24/07/2012 - 14:50 Link
Moved to the appropriate forum section.
steven9761
Posted 24/07/2012 - 14:55 Link
First page I looked at on Amazon had a K7 body priced at pennies off of £900, but a K5 priced at £630 for a body only. If this is your budget, why not see if your local camera shop has the new K30 that you can "test-drive"..?? I believe the K30 is being priced around the same figure. Indeed, SRS Microsystems are pricing the K30 at £599.00!!
Edited by steven9761: 24/07/2012 - 14:57
Mike-P
Posted 24/07/2012 - 15:04 Link
thegreenman wrote:

Does anyone know how much I should realistically expect to pay for a good example of a K7 body.
Presumably you mean a good used example of a K-7?

Around the £350 mark if in good condition with all the bits and a low shutter count.
paulgee20
Posted 24/07/2012 - 15:31 Link
Would agree with Mike P, £320 - £360, Second hand, VGC.

Paul
K5's (2)both gripped, K10d gripped, Pentax 28-90 f3.5, Sigma 18-250mm, Sigma 150-500mm. Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro, Sigma 10-20 f.4-5.6.EX DC, Hoya 135 f2.8, Take on 28mm f2.8 Pentax AF360 flash, 2 fill in slaves. 30 metre remote release, Rt angle viewfinder, Giotto NOT 3261B Tripod with Manfrotto 808Rd4 ball head, Manfroto 4861RC2 monopoly, shoulder stock, various filters etc, Panasonic SET HBS HD Video cam, Tamrac Explorer 8x backpack and a sore back.....
-------------------------------------------------------
Photography is an index for measuring futility and pride.......

Paul

:wink
http://s743.photobucket.com/home/pg20_photos/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pg20
Posted 24/07/2012 - 15:40 Link
Thanks mike, I did mean a used K7.

Around the £350 mark puts it in the frame. I will keep an eye on the classifieds.
jeeess1967
Posted 25/07/2012 - 10:47 Link
Hi, I have a K-7 for sale. Excellent condition. About 3000 actuations. Pl pm if interested.

Regards,

Jeeess
K-5, K-7 and K10D, Pentax 18-135 WR,18-55 WR,Pentax 28-105,Sigma 28-300, Sigma 28-80 (Macro) and Pentax 50-200 WR.
Posted 25/07/2012 - 13:21 Link
jeeess1967 wrote:
Hi, I have a K-7 for sale. Excellent condition. About 3000 actuations. Pl pm if interested.

Regards,

Jeeess
can you send me a pm to reply to, I'm still on probation
Posted 25/07/2012 - 16:34 Link
pm replied to

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo