Hello from darkest Blackheath

obelix1664
Posted 17/07/2009 - 21:22 Link
Hi to everyone, I am new to the Pentax brand and new to DSLR, I have been converted from Fuji to the K10D, which is my first "proper" camera.

Hopefully my photography will improve, maybe I'll manage to get the whole head in the shot now!!
ttk
Posted 17/07/2009 - 21:23 Link
Hi and Welcome.
Tel,
johnriley
Posted 17/07/2009 - 21:23 Link
Welcome aboard, if you need to know anything I'm sure someone will be here to help out!

Enjoy the forum!
Best regards, John
Hardgravity
Posted 17/07/2009 - 21:52 Link
Welcome to the forum.

As for the whole head, don't hold your breath, I still lose hair, ears, chins....
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.
Greytop
Posted 17/07/2009 - 22:35 Link
Hi Mark, welcome to the forum
Regards Huw

flickr
Posted 17/07/2009 - 22:58 Link
Hello and welcome i also used to use fuji's s9600/5600 etc
tomkeet
Posted 17/07/2009 - 23:25 Link
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Regards, Tom

K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,

Pentax Photo Gallery
Mannesty
Posted 18/07/2009 - 00:45 Link
Welcome.

Whole head, I'm a foot man myself. You won't see any in my pics
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
parker06
Posted 18/07/2009 - 18:12 Link
welcome mark,did you see the psp link ?
goggalee
Posted 19/07/2009 - 03:29 Link
Hi and welcome to the forum
Pentax K10D, *istDS
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2

Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
Gwyn
Posted 19/07/2009 - 10:02 Link
Hi Mark, welcome to the forum!
obelix1664
Posted 19/07/2009 - 15:14 Link
Thank you all for the welcome, I look forward to being part of the "gang".

And yes Parker, I did and thankyou very much, touch....
JudithAnn
Posted 21/07/2009 - 13:10 Link
Welcome to the site Mark!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo