Hello from darkest Blackheath
Posted 17/07/2009 - 21:23
Link
Welcome aboard, if you need to know anything I'm sure someone will be here to help out!
Enjoy the forum!
Enjoy the forum!
Best regards, John
Posted 17/07/2009 - 22:58
Link
Hello and welcome i also used to use fuji's s9600/5600 etc
Posted 17/07/2009 - 23:25
Link
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Regards, Tom
K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
Pentax Photo Gallery
K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
Pentax Photo Gallery
Posted 18/07/2009 - 18:12
Link
welcome mark,did you see the psp link ?
Posted 19/07/2009 - 03:29
Link
Hi and welcome to the forum
Pentax K10D, *istDS
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2
Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2
Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
Posted 19/07/2009 - 10:02
Link
Hi Mark, welcome to the forum!
Posted 19/07/2009 - 15:14
Link
Thank you all for the welcome, I look forward to being part of the "gang".
And yes Parker, I did and thankyou very much, touch....
And yes Parker, I did and thankyou very much, touch....
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


7 posts
17 years
SE London
Hopefully my photography will improve, maybe I'll manage to get the whole head in the shot now!!