Hello

Alec
Posted 29/11/2009 - 12:29 Link
Hello, just joined.

Live in Surrey and have a K100d with the 18-55mm lens and a few manual lenses which I use now and then.
--------------------------------------------
K20d, BG-2, 18-55mm, 50-200mm, Falcon 8mm Fisheye
K-30, 18-55mm WR, 10-17mm Fisheye
jackitec
Posted 29/11/2009 - 12:38 Link
Hi and welcome to the forum
Jack.
bforbes
Posted 29/11/2009 - 12:47 Link
Hi Alec and Welcome to the Forum
tomkeet
Posted 29/11/2009 - 12:53 Link
Hi and welcome to the Forum.
Regards, Tom

K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,

Pentax Photo Gallery
JudithAnn
Posted 30/11/2009 - 03:46 Link
Welcome to the forum...I trust you will enjoy it.
goggalee
Posted 01/12/2009 - 03:12 Link
Hi and welcome to the forum!
Pentax K10D, *istDS
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2

Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
mr.mellow
Posted 01/12/2009 - 17:14 Link
Hello Alec and welcome to the forum.
The older I get the faster I was.
Dave
K-3 II, K10D, DA16-85, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA18-55, DA 50, Sigma EX DG 70mm Macro, Sigma 70-300mm, Sigma DG 120-400mm APO HSM.
Metz 58 AF-1.

My Flickr link
Greytop
Posted 01/12/2009 - 17:54 Link
Hi Alec, welcome to the forum
Regards Huw

flickr
Alec
Posted 04/12/2009 - 19:29 Link
Thanks for all the welcomes.

Looks like a great site.
--------------------------------------------
K20d, BG-2, 18-55mm, 50-200mm, Falcon 8mm Fisheye
K-30, 18-55mm WR, 10-17mm Fisheye
Ko1obos
Posted 04/12/2009 - 20:04 Link
Hi Alec and welcome to the forum. I've just joined myself and I've already found some great advice and inspiration
darlene
Posted 08/12/2009 - 18:28 Link
Hi and welcome to the forum
petemasty
Posted 15/12/2009 - 16:04 Link
Hi alec and welcome. I think you'll enjoy it in here.
Pete M
My Flickr
JudithAnn
Posted 20/04/2010 - 05:01 Link
Enjoy the forum

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo