Hello - still shooting pentax,, sometimes
Posted 17/07/2020 - 16:31
Link
Welcome back QC. Good to know you're still active with the camera.
The fourth portrait is particularly good. with a lovely tone (and I don't mean the body...!)
Did the model have to hold the pose for long whilst the infamous Pentax auto focus tracking caught up
The fourth portrait is particularly good. with a lovely tone (and I don't mean the body...!)
Did the model have to hold the pose for long whilst the infamous Pentax auto focus tracking caught up
Nigel.
Getting older and grumpier. Taking longer to decide which lens to use today.
K5 with auto-everything lenses
A collection of manual primes to keep me in touch with the pleasures of doing it old-school.
Getting older and grumpier. Taking longer to decide which lens to use today.
K5 with auto-everything lenses
A collection of manual primes to keep me in touch with the pleasures of doing it old-school.
Posted 17/07/2020 - 21:58
Link
Good to see you again. No 3 is the stand out shot for me. Bloody brilliant
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 20/07/2020 - 10:09
Link
I was going to say no.2 in mono would be ace but then no.3 came along! I didn't get why he had no trousers on till I saw the next image
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 20/07/2020 - 21:16
Link
2, 3 and 4 are definite faves, Alistair - lovely compositions and tones, and plenty of attitude from your model.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1521 posts
15 years
I havent posted in a while because ive started shooting m43
However on ocassion I will shoot the k5 and the kit lens for wider shots
Here are a few from a couple of outdoor shoots Ive done last week or so
(All K5 and 18 55)
Check out ones photographs on Flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/