HDR collection from Flickr
Posted 09/06/2010 - 11:03
Link
Thanks for the links Anvh. I dunno, I think HDR is a bit of a fad right now - they need to make it less cartoony in order make it appeal to me.
K-5; Siggy 10-20 f4, 30mm f1.4, 18-50mm f2.8, 70-200mm f2.8; Tammy 400mm f4, 500mm f8
Posted 09/06/2010 - 11:14
Link
I agree with whelmed, there are some good ones but if its overdone then its not to my taste.
Colin
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
Posted 09/06/2010 - 12:17
Link
whelmed wrote:
Thanks for the links Anvh. I dunno, I think HDR is a bit of a fad right now - they need to make it less cartoony in order make it appeal to me.
Agreed. The best ones are the ones that don't immediately look like HDR.
Thanks for the links Anvh. I dunno, I think HDR is a bit of a fad right now - they need to make it less cartoony in order make it appeal to me.
If you can't say something nice about Pentax, you won't say anything at all.
Apparently.
Apparently.
Posted 09/06/2010 - 13:07
Link
cardiff_gareth wrote:
go down 2 from there and there's a really nice snowy bleak landscape and directly under that a capsised boat thats uber colourful - nice . Lots of terrible HDR in there that looks well over done.
And if you go a bit further the two photos off the lake go down 2 from there and there's a really nice snowy bleak landscape and directly under that a capsised boat thats uber colourful - nice . Lots of terrible HDR in there that looks well over done.
But yeah a lot look over done indeed.
There is however one that's over done that I like though.
It's the one in the beginning in the church with the painting and the sun rays.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



10412 posts
18 years
Dordrecht,
the Netherlands
link
I really like the landscape of the green hills after the two photos off a bus.
K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ