Got My Bag Woot

foxycce
Posted 17/04/2009 - 19:31 Link
Well i was in luck. I mentioned to a very good friend of mine that i was getting a bag , He told me to hold off buying one as he was getting rid of his, So i went there today and low and behold he just gave it to me for free, nada, zilch its a lowepro minitreker AW in mint condition ,hes a canon man, and now has a 5d and the new 5d mk2 so its to small for him,i am so chuffed . Plenty of space in there just need to get my flash and wide angle now
pschlute
Posted 17/04/2009 - 19:38 Link
That is very similar to my Lowepro. You wont regret it. Having it on your back is much more comfortable than a side slung bag. You also have room for sandwiches and a light anorak !
foxycce
Posted 18/04/2009 - 23:05 Link
I am amazed by the amount of space avalible in this bag, Very impressed just need to fill the voids now lol
felix
Posted 19/04/2009 - 15:18 Link
You can even carry the tripod with the Mini Trekker AW. i have the same model and I love it when I can carry the tripod everywhere I go on the backpack.
K1/K3, DA*16-50mm F2.8, FA 31mm F1.8, FA43mm F1.9 Limited, FA77mm F1.8 Limited, SMC Pentax K 85mm F1.8, DA18-135mm F3.5-5.6, FA*28-70mm F1.8, FA*200mm F1.8
Edited by felix: 19/04/2009 - 15:19
foxycce
Posted 19/04/2009 - 17:06 Link
felix wrote:
You can even carry the tripod with the Mini Trekker AW. i have the same model and I love it when I can carry the tripod everywhere I go on the backpack.
Just figured that out, it will come in very handy me thinks. Just wondered how do you pack your bag , camera (with attatched lens) in the bottom or top? My thoughts bottom for even weight distrobution
felix
Posted 20/04/2009 - 09:54 Link
I would put the K20D with the 16-50 at the bottom and remove the grip and place it into one of the slots and a 2nd AF SLR with lens at the top.
K1/K3, DA*16-50mm F2.8, FA 31mm F1.8, FA43mm F1.9 Limited, FA77mm F1.8 Limited, SMC Pentax K 85mm F1.8, DA18-135mm F3.5-5.6, FA*28-70mm F1.8, FA*200mm F1.8
foxycce
Posted 20/04/2009 - 17:38 Link
Great, thats what i have done, makes it far easier on the back to carry
Edited by foxycce: 20/04/2009 - 17:39

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo