Glasgow Meet

paulyrichard
Posted 12/04/2011 - 23:18 Link
This photograph is a very striking image. Perfect.



Galoot wrote:

Comment Image
"All the technique in the world doesn’t compensate for the inability to notice." - Elliott Erwitt

http://paulyrichard.wordpress.com/
Galoot
Posted 13/04/2011 - 22:55 Link
Thank you Paul, positive comments from someone whose pictures I think are outstanding, makes me feel I'm doing something right

Glad your back, stay a while
paulyrichard
Posted 14/04/2011 - 10:41 Link
Galoot wrote:
Thank you Paul, positive comments from someone whose pictures I think are outstanding, makes me feel I'm doing something right

Glad your back, stay a while
Thank you, Galoot.
I crept by your website awhile ago and you have some fine images there. 'Horse's Ass' is a great abstract. All I can think, is that you must have looked strange to passers-by in photographing that one, unless you shot it with a long lens.
"All the technique in the world doesn’t compensate for the inability to notice." - Elliott Erwitt

http://paulyrichard.wordpress.com/

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo