A True Cross? - Project #2
Posted 14/04/2011 - 07:11
Link
I've been past there a few times. (I work near Oxford Circus)
It's not easy to see a scene worth capturing there at the moment, though the cranes are tempting sometimes. They just never seem to be quite where I want them when I'm around.
I'd like to find a spot where I can get a crane between me and Centre Point but I've failed so far.
The curved back of the church is the most interesting contrast around there so I'm glad to see you've made use of it.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you can make of this in the coming months.
It's not easy to see a scene worth capturing there at the moment, though the cranes are tempting sometimes. They just never seem to be quite where I want them when I'm around.
I'd like to find a spot where I can get a crane between me and Centre Point but I've failed so far.
The curved back of the church is the most interesting contrast around there so I'm glad to see you've made use of it.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you can make of this in the coming months.
.........all the gear, no idea!
Me super, MX, LX, K5,DA 18-55WR, DA 17-70, DA 55-300, DA40 Ltd, FA50 1.4, Samsung D-Xenon 12-24,Samsung 100mm macro M50 1.7(x3), M28 3.5, M35 2.8, M100macro f4, M135 3.5(+others)
Me super, MX, LX, K5,DA 18-55WR, DA 17-70, DA 55-300, DA40 Ltd, FA50 1.4, Samsung D-Xenon 12-24,Samsung 100mm macro M50 1.7(x3), M28 3.5, M35 2.8, M100macro f4, M135 3.5(+others)
Posted 14/04/2011 - 09:51
Link
Mark', there are some huge pieces of machinery at work here, I know what you mean. Things are changing at a pace here, too. This view of that cross will soon be eclipsed I feel.
"All the technique in the world doesn’t compensate for the inability to notice." - Elliott Erwitt
http://paulyrichard.wordpress.com/
http://paulyrichard.wordpress.com/
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1307 posts
17 years
W. Yorkshire,
UK
Charing Cross Road, London '11
[IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/paulyrichard/crossincrossrail1of1500.jpg[/IMG]
http://paulyrichard.wordpress.com/